Sterling silver is a great choice for jewellery. It has a timeless look that never goes out of style, and it's less expensive than gold or platinum. Sterling silver is also a good choice for people with allergies because it doesn't contain any nickel.

Sterling silver is a precious metal that has been used for jewellery and other decorative items for centuries. It is 92.5% pure silver, with the remaining 7.5% made up of other metals, usually copper. This combination of metal makes sterling silver harder and more durable than pure silver. Sterling silver is also less prone to tarnishing.

As beautiful as it is timeless, the use of sterling silver within jewellery dates back for centuries. It is believed to have originated in the area now known as Bohemia, in the Czech Republic. The first pieces of sterling silver jewellery were made in the late middle ages, and quickly became popular because of its beauty and durability.

This precious metal may be one of the most accessible these days but sterling silver was once a commodity reserved for the jewellery collections of the wealthy and well-connected. Durable, classic and brilliantly versatile, it’s easy to see why silver has never fallen out of fashion.

Sterling silver jewellery comes in a variety of styles and designs, so you can find the perfect piece to suit your taste. You can find earrings, necklaces, rings, and bracelets in sterling silver, as well as a variety of other items, such as pendants, charms, and cufflinks.

To keep your sterling silver jewellery looking its best, it's important to clean it regularly. You can buy special sterling silver jewellery cleaners, or you can use mild soap and water.

Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasives, as these can damage the surface of the silver. To prevent tarnishing, store your sterling silver jewellery in a cool, dry place. If your jewellery does become tarnished, you can clean it with a soft cloth and a jewellery cleaning solution.

We love our sterling silver as this allows for bigger bold design choices at Cadman Rock. This gives a cooler look not achievable with the high cost of fine jewellery, not to mention the gleam and glamour of shining silver!